Production Control (CA, US)
We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a Prodution Control employee within our manufacturingteam to help support our aerospacebusiness. If you join our team, your work will ensure customers across the world have high-quality products they can use to keep their businesses running.
We, at Valley Metals, a Leggett & Platt company, are searching for a Production Control employee within our manufacturingteam to help support our Aerospace business.
So, what will you be doing as Production Control? Analyze, plan, schedule and track production operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and monitor orders throughout the various production operations.
- Continually update order progress in ERP system and adjust production schedules as needed for on-time deliveries.
- Work with planning, manufacturing, and purchasing departments in identifying and resolving production scheduling problems.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing, and production control systems to meet business objectives.
- Review change orders and execute them appropriately.
- Determine equipment, material, and manpower requirements for each production process.
- Monitor manufacturing lead times based on equipment capacity, material availability, and manpower and advise sales department of any adjustments needed.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
To be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of ERP system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English Language. Spanish is a plus.
- High level of attention to details and numerically oriented.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs, particularly Excel. Ability to be trained in usage of manufacturing applications.
- Excellent responsiveness and customer focus.
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull 50 lbs.
- Bend Occasionally
- Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
Location: Poway, CA
Pay Range: $58,000 - $72,000 annually (based on experience)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM –3:30 PM; Full-time, 40 hours per week
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Paid Time Off
We're looking for someone with:
- HS Diploma or GED
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available. If you require assistance completing an application, please contact our team at email@example.com
Our values speak to our shared beliefs, and describe how we approach working together.
- Put People First reflects our commitment to safety and care of each other, learning and development, and creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy and belonging.
- Do the Right Thing focuses us on acting with honesty and integrity, delivering the results the right way, taking pride in our work, and speaking the truth – good or bad.
- Do Great Work…Together occurs when we engage without hierarchy, collaborate as a team, embrace challenges, and work for the good of all of us.
- Take Ownership and Raise the Bar demonstrates our responsibility to add value and make a difference, challenge the status quo and biases to make things better, foster innovative and creative solutions to drive impact, and explore new perspectives and embrace change.
Our Commitment to You
We're actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all. Leggett & Platt is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veteran status, and more. Join us!
We welcome and encourage applications if you meet the minimum qualifications. Even if you do not meet the preferred qualifications, we’d love the opportunity to consider you.
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com