Regional CDL-A Driver (Berwick, PA, US)
We make life more comfortable.
Leggett & Platt’s overall mission is a commitment to enhance lives – by delivering quality products, offering empowering and rewarding careers, and doing our part in bringing about a better future.
Leggett & Platt’s inventive heritage and leadership in the residential products industry span more than 130 years. As The Components People, we are the leading supplier of a wide range of products and components for all areas of life, including mattress springs and carpet cushion, as well as bedding machinery and erosion-control products.
From aerospace tubing and fabricated assemblies to flooring underlayment and carpet cushion, Leggett & Platt has divisions that design, manufacture, and sell a variety of products. Our reliable product development and launch capability, coupled with our global footprint, make us a trusted partner for customers in the aerospace, hydraulic cylinders, flooring, textile, and geo components industries.
Learn more about the history of Leggett: https://leggett.com/history
The cushion under your carpet is vital to your home's comfort – that's why Leggett & Platt's carpet cushions provide luxurious comfort and support, along with enhanced carpet appearance and longevity. Carpet pad doesn't get the marketplace attention it deserves. Few people talk about it. There just hasn't been enough education on how quality carpet pad is the source behind the comfort and added durability in your carpeting.
Learn more about Leggett & Platt Flooring Products: Flooring
Our Carpet Padding Underlay Branch based in Berwick, PA has immediate openings for CDL-Class A Truck Drivers. The schedule will allow you to be home on weekends and some weekdays. Travel the eastern seaboard from Maine to Virginia and the mid-west from Pennsylvania to Michigan.
- 50% of our drivers earn over $78,000 annually
- Competitive pay
- Increased tenure pay
- Increased hourly pay (detention, holidays, layovers, breakdown)
- Increased stop pay
- Practical mile pay
- Combined our safety and incentive bonus into one and increased payouts
- Paid orientation
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Paid Personal Time & Vacation after 90 days of employment
- Paid holidays after 60 days
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package. We include: medical, dental, vision, discount stock purchase plan, 401(K), employee discounts and more.
- 1 year experience with Class A CDL
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in 3 years
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs, and describe how we approach working together.
- Put People First reflects our commitment to safety and care of each other, learning and development, and creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy and belonging.
- Do the Right Thing focuses us on acting with honesty and integrity, delivering the results the right way, taking pride in our work, and speaking the truth – good or bad.
- Do Great Work…Together occurs when we engage without hierarchy, collaborate as a team, embrace challenges, and work for the good of all of us.
- Take Ownership and Raise the Bar demonstrates our responsibility to add value and make a difference, challenge the status quo and biases to make things better, foster innovative and creative solutions to drive impact, and explore new perspectives and embrace change.
Our Commitment to You
We're actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all. Leggett & Platt is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veteran status, and more. Join us!
We welcome and encourage applications if you meet the minimum qualifications. Even if you do not meet the preferred qualifications, we’d love the opportunity to consider you.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com