At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
The Retail Internal Sr. Specialist assists in developing, maintaining, and uncovering relationships with brokers selling MFS products in Switzerland. Work with Directors to manage Swiss territory; places calls and provides information about portfolio composition, relative performance and product design. Helps to promote the sale of MFS products and the retention of MFS assets, while providing a superior service and CRM support for the Swiss territory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ability to help drive in new sales for MFS and to maintain the current asset level by developing relationships with existing clients. Provides sales support for the Directors in the maintenance of existing key clients relationships and the development of new accounts.
- Works with Directors to ensure that all clients are provided with quality client service efficiently and accurately.
- Assists in developing and implementing ideas to generate new sales. Works with the team to look for new and innovative ways to position existing products and generate additional interests.
- Coordinates business development to uncover new opportunities with new clients.
- Coordinates sales activities with Directors and Internal Sales Manager, and other departments in the company. Organizes conference calls, meetings and other activities.
- Understands and responds to standard client questions regarding economic conditions and patterns, financial data, and fund trends.
- Sends out requested literature, hypothetical illustrations and other sales supporting materials to prospective clients.
- Uses CRM system to maintain database, record all client interactions, and market for new opportunities.
- Takes ownership of smaller accounts and takes clients through sales cycle.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Travel may be required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven industry experience.
- Fully proficient in English and German language, spoken and written essential. Swiss German and French language desirable.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Experience as a Sales Rep or related experience within investment management industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity. Strong organization and planning are a must.
- Self-motivated, driven, and results oriented individual. Demonstrated sales skills, opening the call, probing, offering solutions, and closing the call. Ability to build ongoing relationships with brokers.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM system.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Investment Management Certificate desirable.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.
What we offer:
At MFS, we view our employees as family — and like you, we want our family happy and healthy. That's why we provide competitive benefits programs and family-friendly policies which support the work-life balance needs of our employees.
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.